Landlord Letter is a potent tool for ventilating views and grievances between the Rentor and the Property owner. Frequently used in US and supported by the federal laws, Landlord Letter ensures safety over verbal discussions.
Rent payers should shoot a Landlord Letter explaining the predicaments vividly for immediate steps:
• Dangerous wear and tear: As soon as a rentor notices that certain breakage in the building can lead to fatal consequences, he should notify the property owner through writing.
• Uselessness of daily commodities: Rent payers may request the property owner to repair non-functioning gadgets like smoke detector, if any, without delay through Landlord Letter.
• Untimely Moving out: Landlord letter is the best way to let the property owner know if the rent payer wants to evacuate the place early.
Property owners can make best use of Landlord Letter to keep rent payers under control:
• Breach of Rental Contract: Property owners can send initial warning to the rent payers, if the later happens to transgress the demands of the contract.
• Revision of terms and conditions: Rentor need to be intimated before execution of any revisions in the terms and conditions, inclusive of the rent amount.
• Inspection of the occupied place: This involves notification about visiting the rented place for inspection, 2 days before.
• Improper rent payment: Failing to pay rent on time is followed by a notice from to the rentor. After this a "Quit Notice" is issued in the name of the later ordering urgent move out.